GBA emulator issues

ace9094

its possible that this could be a ftp issue,its possible some of the files did not copy over correctly.

Just fixed it :P

I deleted the saves from XBMC GUI which only deleted the TDATA and UDATA save files, but when I checked the E: drive I noticed there is a folder called SAVES and one called SCREENSHOTS, When I deleted them it appears to have fixed my issue and recreated the folder after launching the emu again :)

I THINK (only guessing here) it might of been the skin config I had selected. 4:3 with Big Movie and Big Cover...

I will test it again later to confirm if that caused the issue.....

Fu, thanks again :)

Just fixed it :)

I deleted the saves from XBMC GUI which only deleted the TDATA and UDATA save files, but when I checked the E: drive I noticed there is a folder called SAVES and one called SCREENSHOTS, When I deleted them it appears to have fixed my issue and recreated the folder after launching the emu again :)

I THINK (only guessing here) it might of been the skin config I had selected. 4:3 with Big Movie and Big Cover...

You are aware that all the Xport emu's use that save directory ? You have deleted the configs for all your xport emu's and the associated roms. All you had to do is browse inside the SAVES folder, find your particular emu saves folder within that and search that folder (usually at the bottom of the list) for the two important ini's. One is for the skin and one is for the emu itself. You only needed to delete these ini's to reset your emu options to default.

Just fixed it :)

You are aware that all the Xport emu's use that save directory ? You have deleted the configs for all your xport emu's and the associated roms. All you had to do is browse inside the SAVES folder, find your particular emu saves folder within that and search that folder (usually at the bottom of the list) for the two important ini's. One is for the skin and one is for the emu itself. You only needed to delete these ini's to reset your emu options to default.

Nice one CBA, no major losing my save data for those, but a welcome bit of info for next time :)