Man Cave

Krosigrim

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh the honey moon period is over for ryan - talk to us buddy. you're not alone.

Not in this fucking thread your not! Besides Emsley, he traded swag for the China experience. Good trade.

Shiba, black friday is not far off! Perhaps you can grab a TV then! Having one spoils you, you will NEVER want to watch sports at someones house who doesnt have one, once you have one.

Cinder, thats quite nice. Wish I had all my old systems and games... Yea in a living room having a bigger TV is nice. I see both you and Vincent upgraded due to this reason.

In my room the 32" seems just right. I could always go bigger, if I wanted to shell it out but its unnecessary. I dont plan on a stereo system like Shiba said, as the Turtle Beach headphones give me everything I need. Heh... I forgot about the new chair. I still gotta test it out.

I originally had my 32 in my office, with my consoles there and the old CRT in the living room.

I moved the CRT to the basement for the kids, I no longer have an office so the 32" went in the living room. Suffice it to say, using it from the couch with PC alone made it seem like a postage stamp. Text was hard to read from 8 feet away. Bigger TV was REQUIRED.

I originally had my 32 in my office, with my consoles there and the old CRT in the living room.

I moved the CRT to the basement for the kids, I no longer have an office so the 32" went in the living room. Suffice it to say, using it from the couch with PC alone made it seem like a postage stamp. Text was hard to read from 8 feet away. Bigger TV was REQUIRED.

I remember the pic you posted some time ago, I expected to see that. Having a nook is pretty badass, but what you have now is superior.

no guys come on here is my song for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqodCNWqS8c

What? Are you drunk again?

Kros:

I like the chair, I'd be curious to see how powerful that sub in the back is. Having good seating is definately essential, I used to use an office chair for my gaming when I had the TV in my bedroom. Playing or watching TV from the bed was next to impossible... it's comfortable for the first 15 minutes but it's a nightmare after that.

When I finally got my own apartment, I ended up getting this for the living room:

http://www.vcf.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servl...ryId=4294967256

Shiba:

Is she using the room for something else? If not, lay down the law. I like Samsung and I've heard good things about LG, but I have owned Sony TVs for the last 15+ years so I figured I'd keep the brand loyalty going. The fact it was $200 cheaper than the comperable Samsung was also somewhat of a contributing factor.

The model number for the new TV is KDL-46EX500.

Ken:

Very nice TV, I take it you have a media center PC hiding behind it? My TV stand is pretty deep so I do the same thing.

Ken:

Very nice TV, I take it you have a media center PC hiding behind it? My TV stand is pretty deep so I do the same thing.

No it's actually sitting off to the right, it's a full-size tower as it's my main PC. Master Chief helmet from Halo 3 Legendary Edition sits on it (Got it NIB for $20...couldn't pass it up as I didn't have Halo 3 yet)

I am opposed to LG. I had to take it back and replace it with what I got now. It was a better deal anyway.

The LG I had, I dont remember the model, had a split second delay on the audio. I didnt want to take the chance on another LG