My emo topic

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she has some concerns about wheather or not her family will accept me.

Hahaha ryan this si not you, you are genuinely in to this girl.

You must show us, I would post every girl I have slept with on my facebook but you wont be able to see it cause of the great firewall of china.

she has some concerns about wheather or not her family will accept me.

Hahaha ryan this si not you, you are genuinely in to this girl.

You must show us, I would post every girl I have slept with on my facebook but you wont be able to see it cause of the great firewall of china.

Hehe what do you mean?

Your inner game is strong i know this.

Normally you wouldn't care what her parents thought and you would say this as far as I know. (this would be attractive to her)

Saying you don't care what her parents think in China is not good. You have to say the same thing but word it differently.

I told her: "I am not worried about it, once they get to know me and understand how much I care about you and that I'm a good guy they will accept me."

Normally you wouldn't care what her parents thought and you would say this as far as I know. (this would be attractive to her)

Saying you don't care what her parents think in China is not good. You have to say the same thing but word it differently.

I told her: "I am not worried about it, once they get to know me and understand how much I care about you and that I'm a good guy they will accept me."

you'll be aight man

you'll be aight man

Thanks mate.

you'll be aight man

Thanks mate.

If he looks like mr Miyagi prepare your self! He Might try a cobra spike!!!!

you'll be aight man

Thanks mate.

If he looks like mr Miyagi prepare your self! He Might try a cobra spike!!!!

Hehe imagine me beating the shiz out of my GF's dad right in front of her and her family? hahahahaha