Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
[stu]

Fire Pro Wrestling D

Hi
im using a UK Dreamcast, and have imported a japanese version of fire pro wrestling.
I have the boot disks of Utopia v1.1 and Gameshark v3.3 (from a link posted in another topic on here)

Problem is that the game will not load on any. The utopia disk reaches 100% and then the screen just goes black
The same happens with the gameshark. The computer reboots, and then...black! Nothing happens

Sonic Adventure 2 loads up perfectly, and thats a japanese disk, so why not Fire pro?

any help will be much appreciated

cheers
Stu

Try this thread.... [url="http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2458"]http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...?showtopic=2458[/url]

That should enable you to get it working. :D

I play it on my PAL DC..........in fact i dont play it cause its all in unreadable japanese and its all too complicated to be any fun.

But it works with the DC-X import player disk, Utopia doesnt boot allimports.

theres a link for dc-x on mega games, but i dont know how to burn it as it doesnt have a file type. anyone know how?

Ive now tried DC-IE and the same thing happens. The dreamcast can read the audio tracks on it when i go to the audio player, but thats all i get off this