Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Just finished reading the third volume, I'm digging the book though the art style makes it incredibly hard to keep up with who is who at times. I also can spot some things the film already did better than the books just by the trailer (the fight in the second volume was seriously lackluster). While I do crave explanations towards all the powers (and origins) I can see how the comic works 10 times better without it.

I expected a ton of more video game references, but instead I got legitimate conversation. Nothing feels forced and it all feels like when I'm out with my friends talking shit most of the time (at the same time giving back story or throwing a funny joke).

I wonder how the video game will turn out, I know it'll look beautiful because Paul Robertson is doing the artwork for it. K'dash posted a video of his earlier work here a long time ago and it's pretty hard to forget it (Pirate Baby's Cabana Battle Street Fight). I'll put it up here again a long side a video of the game as well.

I have no idea about the comics, the trailer looks OK.

I'm really tired of Micheal Cera. I want to punch him in the gooch.

But it has Mary Elizabeth Winstead so that is win in my book. I could do with out the stupid looking wig.

the game looks really nice though.