TESTING - Trusty 1.4Ghz | 128 RAM

PhilExile

Hello,

Since I've got the Trusty Xbox mostly set up now, I was wondering if people could suggest some different games to throw at it that have typically given you problems speed-wise in the past. I had a few for the X68000 that I've already tried out with great results. I'm very interested in arcade games for CoinOps as a lot of those give people problems.

OK, so please list the emulator/system, the name of the game, and be as specific as possible regarding the slowdown issues you have. For instance, if its a slow game in CoinOps, please list the average FPS. (Hold back and press black button in game) FPS can also be displayed in the Xport emulator. Its on the second page of general settings, just change it to YES.

Best Regards

Edited by PhilExile

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, thanks! Fixed that :D

BP, what do you mean older stuff may not run the same? It will run better or worse? Also, I remember you created a speedhack for Double Dragon. Is there a way to disable it easily? I'd be curious to see how it works.

Back + Black :) for CoinOPS...aslo remember CoinOPS X has speed improvemtns for stuff esp with more ram....older stuff may not run the same :)

you can test it by underrunning the cpu by 200percent....open the osd and cut cpu speed to 50 percent.....see if it crashes :D at the end

I mean before R8 alot of the memory management was for max 128m and now it supports more...also yes alot of games have been speed hacked etc....over the last 5 or 6 builds

Ah OK. Good to know. Is there any sort of list of those games with speedhacks applied that I could reference?

you can test it by underrunning the cpu by 200percent....open the osd and cut cpu speed to 50 percent.....see if it crashes :D at the end

I mean before R8 alot of the memory management was for max 128m and now it supports more...also yes alot of games have been speed hacked etc....over the last 5 or 6 builds

OK, I'll try whatever. :)

I'm waiting for the guru of game knowledge to chime in... FUMANCHU! :D

not really.... I dont doc anything really....

try tekken 1 2 3 :) soul cal

ummm sengalistrikers..... theres quite alot with that cpu that will work...

stunrunner....cyberball....all midways.....the list goes on and on

yeah he is but it maybe limited on this stuff...

Strider 2 is another and its good

Radien Fighters including Jet

Gaiapols

King of Crystals

Crystal Strikers

Street Fighter the movie

Street Fighter ex

Street Fighter ex 2

golden axe duel

viper phase 1

vandyke

ray storm