Streetfighters 2 and all these hacks!

fumanchu

simple question,whats the best streetfighter 2 hack out there??as there are tonnes and also what other hacks do people recommend trying arcade or console,post them.

this is my fave hack,ultimate mortal kombat trilogy for the megadrive.

plays great on neogenesis.

i used to have sf2 rainbow ed arcade cabinet. i also had sf2, sf2 ce, sf2 2000?(where blanka turns into ryu and everything is wicked fast) sf2 turbo ed and mk1.

i had to sell it a few years ago due to living in an apartment. now i have an garage... not happy.

i wanted to get an neogeo mother board and the 100+ cart... that would have rocked.

answer to the question... sf2: rainbow ed, my favorite

Edited by tristanx

This is so my area of expertise..... (at last i can be of some use to someone)

Fistly I would agree with Tristanx, Rainbow edition easily is one of the best (there are 3 rainbow edition out there, sadly V3 does not work on xbox), I actually own a SF2 board the REDWAVE edition, this is the HARDEST version out there... its TUFF...

If you want a challenge then REDWAVE is the way forwards... Blanka and E-Honda have Guiles sonic boom's but you do Ken's fireball to actually perform the move.

However, the M-series are also good, they all have slight changes in versions 1-7 This could be the speed, number or of fireball for example,

Most SF2 hacks allow you to change player mid game by pressing start.

Y2004 is another good version, the changes are smooth and not to apparent...

(Ah man, I have to go to work soon so I will have to carry this on later)

PS Google DINGOO, its like GBA Micro with 6buttons and plays the following: Snes, Megadrive, CPS1 and 2, Neogeo, lynx, GBA,GB ,GBC and more... oh can also duel boot and runa custom Linux gui

STREETFIGHTER II and more in your pocket for about £50 (dealxtreme.com) plus TV out, plays all kinds of movie files, like a basic xbox :(

Edited by ace9094

yeah i know about the dingoo,but i have a psp which can do all that stuff already.well it did until i decided to put back the original firmware.

cps2 and neogeo emulation on the psp is fantastic.

and i know about the rainbow edition of streetfighter2,i have it on coinops and final burn legends.there is a pretty good hack of rendering ranger for the snes by bonus jz.

you guys should keep a look out for it.