Google Map

I have Google earth, but this street view on Google Maps it by far the coolest thing ever. Im just randomly going down streets in Japan in street view, Panning the camera around checking things out. Vending machines with crazy stuff inside, cramped roads, everyone walking. Its quite awesome. I've looked up my moms new house, my old apartments, jobs etc. Saw my bosses car parked in the lot.

Id say lets have a 1emu location share but thats just begging for disaster. Dont want crazy stalkers. I for instance have the same name on Myspace/360/1emu and say I piss someone off on 360... I could end up with a knife in my head.

So does anyone else ever check this out on occasion? I actually used it to locate a store once in street view. "ooooh there it is" Otherwise I have seen where my sister used to live in Cali and I often find myself in other countries checking out the sights... which are random nothingness. I just like to see other cultures. Random nothingness that I actually find interesting.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think there is any harm in posting co ordinates to interesting things.

I used it to check out this girls house in wales and she did the same for me, it was... oddly interesting.

Alright... I used to live in Altimonte Springs, just north of Orlando. If you check it out... you will see the whole area is a giant... megalopolis if you will. Minus tall buildings. Its houses and stores that stretch on endlessly in every direction... and quite dead in terms of plants. Everything withers unless it kept up very well. Well it depends on the season, but It doesnt rain like it used to growing up... its drought like now. Only resort areas and careful folk seem to have everything green year around.

Emsley, what major City or area or whatever do you live near? I just checked out the Manchester area and holy shit is it beautiful! Though I figure the area you live in is like mine... or at least I imagine.

Ok... What major city do you live near? Lemme check out your area ppl. Akihiro I know lives in the Miami area. Last time I was there... it looked nothing like it does in on shows or movies but thats obvious.

Im just trying to see local areas. I didnt need to see pinpoint, but thanks anyway. You say crappy estate but it looks fine. You should see Sanford Florida... that place just isnt right. Look for yourself, and you will agree!

So... anyone else want to share? Im not looking for your street. Hell... you can say Los Angeles area and that would be fine. I just want to check out places.

I suggest checking out Manchester England area.... Paste this " B6105, High Peak, England, United Kingdom " Here and take the little person icon above the zoom bar and place it somewhere along that road...

Check palm desert ca. If you wanna see my little piece of hell.

Check palm desert ca. If you wanna see my little piece of hell.

I apparently started in a nice area... great looking houses and such.... then I ended up on 74 and dammed if it doesnt look like a stereotypical western landscape. Dry. Badass though, much different than what I am used to!

Thanks for participating! I see others viewing the thread and not hailing. Fuckers...

Oh... Virginia Beach. Oh cool! I was going through Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel just north of me and it looked all rainy. Just before I was about to talk shit I noticed user photos! Cool. I wonder how many user photos they have in all.

Well Malaysia isnt on street view but New Zeland is! hmm Time to track down GC