What happened to GC?

When I joined, it was like the last good era. Oct 2007. Bambi and FuManchu joined in that month as well. Threads made would be on page 2 maybe 3 the same day it was made. Id come home from work and hop on. It was great. Now we have maybe 12 new threads a week in the lounge, give or take. Mostly take.

If only everyone didnt have lives. LOL

Its understandable one single shoulder cant lift mountains, but there are many of the willing who seem capable enough of offloading with as much as they could (like decreasing the burden of news from robert), updating the old dark them in case it needs to be, and overall just the usual routine.

Its understandable one single shoulder cant lift mountains, but there are many of the willing who seem capable enough of offloading with as much as they could (like decreasing the burden of news from robert), updating the old dark them in case it needs to be, and overall just the usual routine.

I don't think anyone but staff are able to post in the news section, and I don't do news...never have. We can't even change that so the rest of our members could, no access to the ACP.

Biggest problem we have is that lack of ACP access, or we could get stuff done.