Project 64 v 1.7

mr47

Hi everybody

The new version is on the internet now , though the official website has not yet made it available to the public , anyone tested it ?

Audio for Resident Evil 2 is better but it's not the way I want . Anyone played ?

You are talking about the 1.7 leaked beta which has been on the Internet for ages now. The official website hasn't made any announcements, because there's never been a public version of 1.7.

Yes , there hasn't been any public version 1.7, I visited their site and it siad donaters have access to it !! they have uploaded it , I think .

There was also a beta version on mininova and some sharing websites , but i think I have an original , don't you think ?

Edited by mr47

There is no original. There's just a couple of different versions of the beta floating around that some donators most likely leaked years ago. Who knows, the real 1.7 might still be years away, as it seems that the entire project has gone into development hell.

From what I've heard, the betas are more broken in spots that 1.6 ever was, and most of the new stuff seems to have concentrated in Jabo's Direct3D graphics plugin. Still, if you want to play Resident Evil 2, you'll probably have more fun with the PSX version.

Or the Dreamcast version, the best version made.

No idea, not tried nullDC much. You'd think it shouldn't be too taxing to emulate it properly seen as the backgrounds are still pictures, and the models low detail. It's hardly Soul Calibur.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be getting into N64 emulation at some point, is that the version that you need to be a contributor to get then?

I'll be getting into N64 emulation at some point, is that the version that you need to be a contributor to get then?

You will get the beta releases of PJ64 as a "thank you" for donation, the alpha releases (like on this picture) are for contributors (bug finders, other contribution and sometimes even if you ask to... ;)).