I am currently the most bored person in England.

emsley

Except for the guys in jail - but even that's debatable.

No new video games, no drinking, no new hobbies, no woman (which is probably for the best) I cant even get my buddy's to haul their ass up off the couch for a pool session or anything that resembles enjoyment.

And a sense of loathing for the fact I'm sat behind this PC desk typing this message up.

And a shitty connection so I cant download even a few fucking movies!

I demand a refund from the entertainment fairy that whore. :thumbsup1:

Get a haircut, get a job. That's what I'm trying to do. I have an interview tomorrow. I have tonnes of games I haven't played, so could occupy myself for months, but I'm sick of feeling like a bum.

Become a rent boy for the time being. I just got the job I mentioned. I'll be compare at a holiday park entertainment centre. Eyes down everyone, it's bingo time!

Will be when I start in March. I'll also be presenting quizes and games like Play your Cards Right and Deal or No Deal. Also some bar work and maybe a bit of DJ-ing.

Good to hear someone's pulled them selfs out of the shit, nearly all my buddies are on the dole now and that's where I get my work - taking driving lessons again soon but my old man said i was stupid cause i cant afford a car, its not gonna hurt to have a driving licence is it?

Can imagine been a caller is a good job, my old friend used to do it part time did all the noises you expect from a caller.

hahaha

I just started a new job last week, with the same work I was doing. Nine hour days leave little time to play all the games I want to play. :) I wish I had a PS3. First I got a new PC, then a new tv over Black Friday so next up is def a console.

Can't say i'm too bored though, even at work browsing the net here and there.

Yo are you on a dialup em? Can you watch streaming video?