(XBOX)

(XBOX)

pm from BritneyPairs

quote:

..so many people look at your thread and care dude........its good to see the support you have.... you know its just tumble weeds your threads tongue.gif

my response:hahaha + I didnt start a thread buddy its called a post....

Mods: feel free to remove this thread that BritneyPairs made....:)

since this thread prob wont be taken down lets put use to it make sure to check out the....

BEST EMU EVER!!! thanks BP

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31594

Edited by (XBOX)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have.... a small penis guys :yawntired: good to see you notice.... Mods please remove these posts :D into the other thread cheers

PS im also gay hehehehe thats a great one for people with small brains to say, this is a 5 year olds fav put down....

Id love to see them create there own thread but no one looks at them.... so the 5 year olds come in and want to play...... we made you a play pen, thats why the other thread theres it get alot of looks lol use it guys it was made for you guys...this is for grown ups ;)

No offense but its sad to see how you guys come up with childrens insults and I know its just signs of insecurity as we all can see that ill still be adding stuff long after you guys have grown up :)

For some reason I can change my name...not name my thread and still its easy to out do you guys...why....hmmm maybe its cause of 1000s of lines of code in the last month alone and all you have to give people is Small penis insults hehehhe thats awsome work guys I heard it before when I was in primary school

Oh dear, looks like there'll never be peace here. Not until everyone in the world dies out. Except BP, who will of course live forever. Then again, there's always God to argue with.

God: Thou sucketh.

BP: Oh yeah? I write 1000s of lines of code a month. I've done stuff you wouldn't believe, what have you done?

God: I gaveth thou life.

BP: I gave you pong on CoinOps. Beat that sucka.

God: Thou winneth.

Edited by The-Ice-Man

its always the same few jelous people :) that cant actualy keep there own threads hhehehehee

you guys are awsome....come here for your fame as without it your stuff is gone to tumble weeds..... :)

now we wait for neilx or a new person that is actually them to make a cool post because they are insecure about there life and this is the only place they can come where people actualy look hehehe

MODS Please delete this rubbish its allways from the same few people it doesnt even make any sense

Please people like cba neil222 kenshiro (Xbox) iceman etc stay away its not for you guys....you have all other threads to play on...this really isnt for you guys and I ask you nicely to stay away with any comments....just go elsewhere to look at stuff it will probably just upset you what goes on here and I dont wish that to be the case I just wish to get on with things as ive always done for years and years.....

there other posts get nowhere so they love to come here....the normal comment I get everyday is why let a few bad eggs ruin things....and its always the same eggs as every other comment on the other threads is positive I notice...I know they do as well and hate it :) it makes them insecure by looks so they attack instead of actually doing anything usefull as people can plainly see and tell me very often anyways...

Delete all these posts please

Some interesting post editing seems to have occured.