Im been stalked, and its really not cool guys.

emsley

The girls is deluded with me - last saturday Im in the pub and when I left she text me (don't go there if she does not have a number she uses friends and family - she nags them until they go nuts and then they take it out on me) to make it worse she lives 3 streets over from me.

Im in the pub on saturday with a group of people I know and she is in (the ex) I left her to her business - I was talking to this milf but my ex kept giving her daggers - man I cant even go in my local and pull some pussy without her breathing down my neck, so at eleven O clock i fucked off home early (i was fucking hammered slipping on the ice all the way home) when i got in i fired my pc up did the rounds with a Stella next to me, only to notice i had got to two texts of her saying "I cant beleive you just left." and "cock." Like she is on some kind of physic level of understanding with me, because i choose to leave the pub In her heads its me automatically giving her the finger.

i tried been like "Go the fuck away from me we are done stay the fuck out of my life."

But then Im just been a "cunt" or a "wanker" and "cant we just be friends?" On agreeing to be friends the usual "I miss you" bullshit fires up without fail once a week.

To cap it all of this crazy bitch is pregnant and for some insane reason thinks im the key to her been happy with the baby.

Its like chinese water torture - she knows shes doing it - if i cut her off she feels rejected and gets super pissed off, shell start winding guys up over me by wiggling her fat ass at them, so they go into "Ill sort him out" mode on me.

I seriously need to get a girlfriend just so she gets the message its over.

Any of you guys had stalking happen to you?

Can't say that I have, but I did let out a good hearty laugh at reading that lol.

It would seem she's still not over you eh, and sucks she can't mature up about it, but I think you should sit her down and really talk to her about how her behavior is making your life around her, unintentionally around her, difficult. Hopefully she'll get the picture and if not...

...there's always the restraining order.

She been bugging me for a wire that she does not even need!

i've had like 8 texts in the past two days saying "you got my wire?"

I said i had to go out and i took it to my neighbours house and she can pick it up from there. (its a wire less than a meter long for her wireless connection)

I hope the baby is born and she does not lose it then she wont have time to stalk me only 5 months or less to go...

Please please please.

^ I know.

I not text her and today out of the blue i got this:

U av really pissed me off thats wat u wanted thats wat u av got selfish cunt.

Im like ?

I think the cure for this one is to hang her by her feet from a very high place such as i dunno the empire state building then give her a phone so she can text me. Leave her for a night then return later to see if she has "got the message."

Ok... I text her back saying "Dont talk to me if your going to be manipulative. I have a new girlfreind now so this shit has got to stop.

I wonder if there is such a a service as "Phone assassin" who could break her phone every time she gets a new one.

^ I know.

I not text her and today out of the blue i got this:

U av really pissed me off thats wat u wanted thats wat u av got selfish cunt.

Im like ?

I think the cure for this one is to hang her by her feet from a very high place such as i dunno the empire state building then give her a phone so she can text me. Leave her for a night then return later to see if she has "got the message."

Ok... I text her back saying "Dont talk to me if your going to be manipulative. I have a new girlfreind now so this shit has got to stop.

I wonder if there is such a a service as "Phone assassin" who could break her phone every time she gets a new one.

There's a break up hotline. my friends have used it. i think they're pussies though for using it, instead of being a man and telling it to there face that they don't wanna be together.

OT: You should go up to her knock on her door and tell her, " Look. if you don't like me so much, stop texting me, bothering me, and bitching at me. I'm tired of your shit. Now get out of my life and i'll get out of yours. Bye." And leave. that'll shut her up.

Edited by llmagel

^ I did this yesterday - and I think she has got the message now. (Via text though)

I did it Via text - she normally wont stop plugging me until she A) Grinds me down. Or :( I get pissed off.

In her head at the moment im category B.

Next time It will be a knock on the door. Ill make sure her friends are about too so they all get the message Im not interested anymore instead of them all sniping me.