Dragon Age Question

Shoma

For I what I believe Im being told, in the console version, I have to continuously press an attack button over and over again

Negative good citizen!

Initiating an attack is the same on 360, PS3 and PC. Pick target, automatically run and normally attack. Click/pick skills to do buffs, debuffs or special attacks.

The only difference between consoles and PC is the number of skills you can have on screen. That's it.

Indeed. Hit the button and you run up automatically and begin slicing... or bashing away... or whatever...

Yeah but in Diablo you don't HAVE to keep clicking, you can just hold down the mouse button. Maybe I'm wrong though I haven't played it in awhile.

Right... But the reason I keep clicking (barbarian) is because foul demons and beasts die so quickly and Ill stand there doing nothing for a split second until I click on a new foe. So I continually click.

ANother thing, How do i get behind an enemy to a do a backstab, im a rogue and everytime i got into battle in stealth mode they always see me and it says "detected".

Do i have to put the cursor on the enemies back ot does he have to fight someone and i just hit him while he's attacking?

Well Im no rogue, but backstabs are if you are indeed behind them. It'll help if you have skills and/or items that reduce agro, while having someone else that increases it. I sometimes switch to the bard chick and all enemies will be focused on my main cause im taking everyone out, and shell just dig that sucker in there back over and over and over but they never turn to face her. As for the stealth mode... never used it so i donno

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. There's no race specific skill. If you pick warrior or rogue you'll go through your race's origin story. Pick mage and you'll only go through the Circle of Magi origin.

bard chick

Leliana's better off as a range type. Also, to keep her that way take her daggers away or she'll never use that bow and arrow unless you play around with the tactics. Zevran the elf assassin is better off as the backstabbing type.

Leliana's better off as a range type. Also, to keep her that way take her daggers away or she'll never use that bow and arrow unless you play around with the tactics. Zevran the elf assassin is better off as the backstabbing type.

That only works if you applied the Hot Fix for the Str/Dex check for bows otherwise your shit out of luck (on the console version). If your running the PC version, I suggest using this. It fixes the dexterity checks on daggers and bows (Both short and long).