What Sci-Fi Series Should I Watch Next?

Shibathedog

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well SG is a good start. Keep in mind, the first 3 seasons are kinda... boring. They build up the story just fine though. Peter Deluise directed 57 episodes and wrote alot of episodes too.

PeterDeluiseandUnas-TSG-420.jpg

So yea, go ahead and watch SG. Give it a gooooood chance... as it tends to drag. Once season 3 or 4 hits you can tell they ramped up the show, and they did it right. The character interaction is perfect throught. Oneil is by far the coolest. (McGyver) but in the late episodes he dips, and a couple of cats from Farscape get brought in. They're perfect additions. Both are awesome! And as far as Atlantis goes, they had the mechanic chick from Firefly as a medic in later episodes, and the Doctor from Voyager as the head cheese of Atlantis also in those later episodes.

The sheer magnitude of story behind everything in the SG series is enough to need to watch it... in terms of your situation. Plenty to dive into.

Dude. The Unas guys.... I loved the episodes with them. My friends and I once decided it'd be an awsom idea to watch stargate trippin balls. Now, not only did it make teal'c fucking purple and gold, but the unas were creepy as shit.

I think the older show itself was better. I don't really know about this Stargate Atlantis, or that new one that just came out. Atlantis's effects look like they're good for the 90's. I don't watch it cause it looks too silly.

I din't start watching stargate until recently, but hell yeah man.

Does highlander count? it does right? Liek the one with adrian paul?