Dreamless dorm, ticking clock. I walk away from the soundless room.

Wizard

24098575.jpg

I WILL.

BURRRRRRRN.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY.

DREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

- Enhanced port of The Journey (Persona 3).

- Episode Aigis (The Answer) removed.

- New female heroine with female version of Orpheus (which would be Eurydice?).

- Male version of Elizabeth and new events in Girl-Type. New and improved routes on Boy-Type. Each route has it's own unique events.

- Manual control over party members from Persona 4.

- 5 levels of difficulty.

- on PSP amirite.gif

- To be released 11/01 in Japan.

2e5nugz.jpg

563280.jpg

Not really a remake, it's been told that it's a port of The Journey with new stuff.

Persona series is good stuff. one of the only JRPGs I can stomach.

this almost makes me wish I still had a PSP.... almost.

Hmm, is the Persona series really that great?

I don't need to answer that, do I?

Hmm, i ask because I have never play it. So, this is rank even higher than Final Fantasy, Star Ocean and the Tales series?

Persona 3 is what shot the game to it's levels of popularity now as before, it was a niche RPG title before P3 came out. Pretty much all Shin Megami Tensei games were pretty much niche titles up until P3 came out.

That saying, Persona became popular again that Atlus re-printed Persona 2 EP for PSX to hype the release of Persona 4.

I would rank Persona better than most of those games. Because all those have become too fluffy compared to their past incarnations. I would recommend FES over P3P though. Only because FES has the epilogue, and we'll never get a Persona 4 FES. Chances are for a Persona 4 enhanced remake is pretty slim considering there isn't much to add other than gameplay tweaks and optimizations compared to what FES and P3P are.

Persona 3 is what shot the game to it's levels of popularity now as before, it was a niche RPG title before P3 came out. Pretty much all Shin Megami Tensei games were pretty much niche titles up until P3 came out.

That saying, Persona became popular again that Atlus re-printed Persona 2 EP for PSX to hype the release of Persona 4.

I would rank Persona better than most of those games. Because all those have become too fluffy compared to their past incarnations. I would recommend FES over P3P though. Only because FES has the epilogue, and we'll never get a Persona 4 FES. Chances are for a Persona 4 enhanced remake is pretty slim considering there isn't much to add other than gameplay tweaks and optimizations compared to what FES and P3P are.

Well, if the PSP version is selling well in the West, they might consider porting it to PSP in near future. So, buy the PSP version 1st! :unsure:

How can a series which has

a) Your party fighting a resurrected Hitler (probably one of the myriad of reasons why Innocent Sin was never localized)

B) Highschoolers shooting themselves in the head in order to awaken hidden powers

c) You "surviving" the end of the world (i.e. the apocalypse)

d) Your party's alter egos literally devouring enemies just to level up faster

e) More references to every single religion known to man than you can shake a stick at

f) TVs which suck you in to parallel world, forcing you to wear special glasses just to see properly

g) Negotiating with demons of all kind just to get them on your side

h) A huge tower that, by all accounts leads to Nirvana, should you conquer it; but things are just never that simple.

i) Numerous occurrences of muscular men, with slight gay undertones (no, not Cho Aniki)

j) People around you having their darker side manifesting in a physical form, which you have to defeat.

k) A dating gameplay mechanic, which is arguably more fun that the rest of the game on occasion.

j) The Velvet Room, Igor and his "secretary".

not be great?

Well, if the PSP version is selling well in the West, they might consider porting it to PSP in near future. So, buy the PSP version 1st! :unsure:

Fun fact, Atlus USA doesn't have a word in what Atlus Japan does concerning series. P3P is coming out in Japan first and will no doubt be localized in the US. Atlus Japan has said they won't make or enhance Persona 4. Persona 5 was accidentally announced last (?) month for PS3 also. Port Job =/= New Game is not the same thing like Persona 1. If anything, P3P is just another remix of Persona 3, similar to how FES is to 3.

- New OP (Warning, Spoilers)

Gameplay Vids of Female MC

- No more free roaming found in P3 and FES.

- Replaced with a 2D Overworld where you "point and click" targets to talk to them.

- Most in game music has been replaced from the sound of things.

- Dungeons and battles are the same.

- New Junpei and Ken S.Links confirmed for Girl route. Sample of things to come (remade and unique events per route).