Guess I am getting a tattoo afterall.......

My wife had near a dozen tattoos, and almost two dozen surface piercings when we first started dating. I......none of either.

When we got pregnant, she removed most of the piercings. Partly because I thought some were inappropriate of a mom, the others she took out because she felt more like a pretty woman and mommy after getting pregnant anyway. She got more tats after though, including a really nice half sleeve piece for her mother when she died of cancer in Jan 08.

I never considered getting a tattoo really, I spoke with my wife about it and she said she'd rather see me without one if it wasn't going to be something special to me........not to tarnish my perfect skin with ink for the hell of it.

I now have my reason, and I have put together what I am going to have a very close friend of mine and her's put on me. The same one that did the absolutely beautiful piece on her arm.

The upper writing is in Latin, and means "Our love eternal". The dates are of significance, our first date, our wedding and her death.

FotoFlexer_Photo2.jpg

This piece is the one they designed after her mothers death. It symbolizes her and her mother, and her and our daughter, so she told me.

I have a better one somewhere, that's a pic after it was uncovered and still being taken care of.

But I know our friend can do my request justice.

n678665346_2124108_1422.jpg

That's very nice.

I'd like to get some more tats. :lol: