Are there any rpg's that concentrate on Summons?

Idk what attracts me so much to the summons. I remember ripping apart a random world mob the first time using Shiva in FFVII, I was completely blown away (and it was the sole reason that I even continued playing from that point on, finding and using the summons was the best part of that game for me, the story came 2nd to making Cloud a summoner).

In FFV it was even more awesome when I could make all my mains summoners, and I remember them in FFXI/Tactics being the shiznez.

Idk what I like about them so much, to me, they're just fucking cool.

I think Hera is mistaking "The Summoning" for the two Summoner games, both on the PS2. Also, you might want to try Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner series, as both games rely heavily on using summoned demons in battle. Actually, most games in the SMT series do.

Nooo...I'm talking about "The Summoning"...the one made in '92 ahhaha.

http://www.giantbomb.com/the-summoning/61-7308/

It's totally not what he wants but it's a good game nonetheless.

FF isn't summoning alone but I'm never bored with them. So I thought I would throw it out there..

Edited by Hera

Any FF game (besides XI) beyond VII is boring for me. I hope XIII fixes that (I know XIV probably will).

Besides, I actually had so much fun playing FireRed (I've never felt Nostalgia like this before, probably because I have yet to see Sonic be reborn the way it should be and every other game I ever played as a child gladly remains a thing of the past) that I ended up going to GameStop today and bought Platinum. I also read up that JPN gets HeartGold and SoulSilver this fall so hopefully spring 010 I'll be able to replay my favorite pokemon game of the old school generations in it's remake form :( (I must have spent an entire year's worth of middle school on Silver).

I have a Chimchar, and it pwns your face.

Anything that has the word Persona in it which goes along with what Agozer said about Shin Megami Tensei. Persona and/or SMT those will be your best bet.

This and Pokemon.

I hAYTE FF 11 & 12.

I sincerely hope they revive my passion in 13. If they screw this one up, I'm done. Old school is much better anyway but it's kinda nice seeing something age with me.