Vector Effect

Just downloaded it. Not bad at all, especially for free. It looks better than Retro Evolved 1, but not as good as Retro Evolved 2. Music and sound effects are also a lot better on both Geometry Wars games. I don't like the aiming device on mouse/keyboard control much either, but if I had a dual anologue controller for my PC Grid Wars would be a suitable replacement for Geometry Wars, but you have to admit it's a blatent copycat.

Yes exactly... It's good fun though. I like it. Since I can't play Geo Wars right now, this will definitely take it's place. It moves kinda slow, but for some reason, I still die! lol Thanks Agozer!

I'd keep playing on it if I had a joypad, but with mouse controls my hand aches coz you have to hold down the fire button to aim, even with auto fire on. This means I'm constantly holding down the left mouse button as well as moving the mouse around, which hurts after a while.

I know exactly what you mean. LOL Tendons it yer hand will start to ache.

Well your next in line to get 360! I know your not raring to get one yet... but you better get on it! Tons of games to be played! Geo Wars being one of them.

Will do one day, and when I do I'll use the 360 pad on my PC for a few games and whatever the xbox can't properly emulate.

Well after playing this on and off it finally made me download Geometry Wars Galaxies for the Wii. I gotta say, the mass amount of levels and baddies will keep me entertained for weeks to come.

Well after playing this on and off it finally made me download Geometry Wars Galaxies for the Wii. I gotta say, the mass amount of levels and baddies will keep me entertained for weeks to come.

DUUUUDE Thats the game I was talkng about... couldnt remember the name!!!! It's also on DS. The weapon bits are BADASS! 8 in all. Many many different worlds too. you'll have a few favorites im sure. Weapons too. The spread bit is killer. So is the sniper... hell there all pretty good, except the geome collector. Have fun... I did!!!

Yer not thinking of flashing it are you?

Not here, it stays firmly in my pants at this site.