Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tidus

Awwwwwww

Well,I Went To The Local Acade,Top-Up My Arcade Card,And Ready To Play.
But When I Saw sVc chaos,I Was Shocked.Such A Good Game!And I Put My Arcade Card Inside The Machine,And When My Arcade Card Pop-Up,I Tried Playin' sVc.But,The Stupid Arcade Machine Would Not Let Me Press Start.

Did you notify the geeky atendants?

[quote name='emsley' date='Nov 28 2003, 10:12 AM']Did you notify the geeky atendants?[/quote]
Yes,But The attendant was a old man,I asked,he just act as there is notthing happening :cry:so I wished for a sVc NeoRage X Version will be out.And one thing:do not play spoilt arcade machines! :P

Argh, that sucks. That happened to me at a local arcade with some other game. Ate 3 tokens, I think these arcades should check their machines more often :blink:

[quote name='Rag' date='Nov 29 2003, 07:38 PM']Argh, that sucks. That happened to me at a local arcade with some other game. Ate 3 tokens, I think these arcades should check their machines more often :blink:[/quote]
Yup,Those Attendents should change their attidudes and the arcade machines.the arcade aren't owned by them,so why should they be rude,and,customers first.

[quote name='Tidus' date='Nov 28 2003, 11:52 AM'][quote name='emsley' date='Nov 28 2003, 10:12 AM'] Did you notify the geeky atendants?[/quote]
Yes,But The attendant was a old man,I asked,he just act as there is notthing happening :cry:so I wished for a sVc NeoRage X Version will be out.And one thing:do not play spoilt arcade machines! :blink: [/quote]
have you tried to play it on mame or kawaks , Nebula

???

SvC Chaos is out on emu's ya know.. hello! :o

Plus, lots of people prefer using the machine instead of CPU. Then there are those who don't :o

thats interesting it doesn't work on your computer??

hmmm..."HELLO!"