The Grand Video Game Review Show

Not really I have seen worse....jking. Anyway you look kinda dorky in your wig. Your friend looks like he is trying to be macho. The girls where funny though.

I could not bring myself to watch much of it. Ill give you this, the audio was horable. I could hardly tell what you guys were talking about.

But yea, from what I did see... it was pretty bad. Worry not though, I have something here from way back that is my claim to mass sillyness too. Me stuffing cheetoes in my maw. Ha... I'll pull it from the abys for you to scoff at.

• 2 weeks later...
I was looking forward to watching them until I found out that they were removed.

Trust me, you wouldn't have missed out. My friend removed them. He's planning on trying to come up with something better, and to that end he bought lights and is using better programs for video and sound editing. He's also asked a friend of ours (hot blonde chick) to do the presenting of the reviews. I got kinda bored so I'll be doing almost none of the work except the rest of the presenting with him anyway. As I don't see this as going anywhere anyhow, I'd advise you to not expect that much.

Zero Punch actually has a day job though.

AW dat sucks. He has alot of fans....

I think he's funny and doesnt give all that tech talk wen saying what sucks about a game.

The only thing i dont like is his joke on 1 part of the game may b like the majority of the review.