Rage Against the Machine to record new material?

Wizard

Pearl Jam isn't grunge though :( They've always been more Hard/Alt Rock than anything else.

Soundgarden was more metal. Nirvana was more punk.

grunge was just some label they put on all the Seattle bands in 91/92. it didn't mean anything except they all performed in street clothes and came from the same area.

but those were the big three, pearl jam's Ten, Nirvana's Nevermind and Soundgarden's Badmotorfinger. Those three albums defined the alternative sound of the early to mid 90's. As pieces of music Badmotorfinger is the better album. Kim Thayil is a better guitarist then Kurt Cobian, Stone Gossard and Mike McCready combined. Eddie Vedder and Kurt Cobian aren't even in the same weight class as Chris Cornell as a singer/frontman.

Im not arguing with anyone. RatM, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Nirvana. This was what I got into. Hell I'm still grunge at heart.

Well lets see what they can do... hopefully they didnt loose anything, like Metallica did. They burned out all their creativity with boose and drugs. After Black, they were NOTHING!

I don't want to come off as arguing either... but I was 16 in 91 when it was all going down. formative years ya know? I seen all three of those bands live at the breaking point when it all exploded. Although my musical tastes have changes completely and I don't listen to that stuff for pleasure anymore. It's still like yesterday in my memory. and I have strong opinions about it. *shrugs*