XMugen topic, need quality build, How to run xmugen off the dvd, etc....

law56kerz

Hi does anyone know how to load Xmugen off the dvd.

I had tried one tutorial and package that was supposed to allow you to play off the dvd, but the direction were poorly written, and I didn't get it to work. I'd appreciate it if someone could write up an easy too understand "noob" tutorial and include the needed files.

Also, how can you change where xmugen installs the swap file?

After seeing such great builds of arcade emulators here, it would be cool to see someone do the same for xmugen, for users like me who aren't great at making a build.

It would be nice to see someone could make a build with a nice quality character set, none nudes, that loads off the dvd and/or hardrive.

Many of the prebuilt Xmugen builds avalible or from the past have alot of crappy characters. Me, and I'm sure others would like to see a quality build of XMUGEN and not a build with tons of charactres in it. It would be nice to see a build that is made by someone who is knowlegable on the best stages and characters and screenpack.

It would be awesome to see a mortal kombat vs snk, street fighter, marvel, etc... type pack. All the major fighters vs each other.

I don't much enjoy the bloated xmugen builds people have made so far, Anyone agree that they would rather have quality over quanity?

So can somene help me in loaded xmugen off the dvd, and is anyone nice enough to make a quality xmugen package for the community?

Edited by law56kerz

i can give you links to download 3versions of xmugen which play off dvd or cdrw there is only about 60 characters in each version but if you want to try them i can give you the links.

they are ready to burn as they are iso files.

i can give you links to download 3versions of xmugen which play off dvd or cdrw there is only about 60 characters in each version but if you want to try them i can give you the links.

I know where that is, infact I was just looking at those builds, did you make them yourself? You should make a build like I suggested with all the popular fighting franchises vs each other. How did you get them to load off the dvd, do you have a tutorial? How big is each build, I might just put them on a multi game disc menu.

I know where that is, infact I was just looking at those builds, did you make them yourself? You should make a build like I suggested with all the popular fighting franchises vs each other. How did you get them to load off the dvd, do you have a tutorial? How big is each build, I might just put them on a multi game disc menu.

there only about 300mb each and they are just iso files,so you just unrar the downloads and burn to dvd.

and no i didnt make them but it was probably my post you seen at another forum about them.

• 3 weeks later...

there only about 300mb each and they are just iso files,so you just unrar the downloads and burn to dvd.

and no i didnt make them but it was probably my post you seen at another forum about them.

where are the files. I cant find them anywhere!!! Can you please send me the link

for the 3 iso's?