Wii Homebrew

Trixx_07

Yeah just borrow, rent or steal Twilight Princess for all of 5 mins to do the hack. After that you can play backups, load games on your wii, download free wii ware, vc games or whatever your mind wants you to.

I have around 25 backups, 1000 snes games, couple hundrend genesis games on my wii and around 25 vba games all through the homebrew channel.

Its easy dont worry about it

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to date there are no other software mods like this that will allow you to play backups for the Nintendo Wii?

What's the problem with using TLP?

they are blocking it out now. you not seen the errors people have posted?

And to date there are no other software mods like this that will allow you to play backups for the Nintendo Wii?

What's the problem with using TLP?

they are blocking it out now. you not seen the errors people have posted?

You can still mod your wii even with firmware 3.4. The problem lies in the auto updating system that you installed when you accepted that update. From now on, nintendo can and will update your system without you knowing and maybe even brick you for it.

Come to think of it is it possible to have someone just send you there save file and put it on a SD card? and copy it over?

Sure you can have the hacked save on your memory card but what good is that if you dont have the game for the glitch

ok, I got the homebrew channel...(that was easier than i thought)

Now how do i add the games?

DO I just throw the roms in there or are emulators needed?

make a folder names apps on the parent folder of the sd card. After that it varies by program. The emulators need a folder to hold the games and saves and the main program(elf, dol) goes in a folder inside of the apps folder.

ok, I got the homebrew channel...(that was easier than i thought)

Now how do i add the games?

DO I just throw the roms in there or are emulators needed?

make a folder names apps on the parent folder of the sd card. After that it varies by program. The emulators need a folder to hold the games and saves and the main program(elf, dol) goes in a folder inside of the apps folder.

Echo! you are my wiibrew savior!

Its been a long time since i've Iso/Rom hunted....Hope i still got the ability to find the perfect site in less than a day.