So I came to a decision earlier....

ken_cinder

Wow! That is an absolutely beautiful set up!

Got a few questions ...

How stable is the stand for the TV? Does the TV shake at all when you type or print? I love how you got the XBOX and PS2 sitting on the desk as well. Are they connected through composite cables to the back of the TV? It's a shame your desk doesn't have any drawers though. Does your house collect a lot of dust? That's the only thing I see that may bother me with the set up and that I can see myself cleaning the top of the PS2, XBOX, and controllers frequently.

Last thing -- are you using these speakers? -> http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-X-530-5-1-S...m/dp/B0002WPSCG

The stand is very stable, but it is ever so slightly warped so the TV has a touch of a wobble, but this is due to me having a huge 21" Dell CRT sitting on there previously that weighed a ton. The warp is going away over time, and if it doesn't go away 100% on it's own I know a method to take the shape back thanks to working with MDF for years.

Xbox and PS2 are connected with component cables.....composite ewww.

I'm glad the desk has no drawers, I hate drawers and cupboards, I like easy access where I can see everything instead of opening and closing drawers to find something.

Dust isn't much of a problem here, I have had those in/on my entertainment center in the living room or over 6 months now and had never dusted them. They only had a very thin film of dust on them.

Yes, I have Logitech X-530's. More than enough power I can ever use without disturbing my neighbors. I paid next to nothing for them (Far less than what Amazon is asking, even 2 years ago), and the only thing I don't like is how the controls are tied to the 1 speaker.

Yea I was using my tv as a monitor as well. But that didn't work out so well as my PC was reeeeal old and has no graphic board. So I didn't have the proper resolution pumping to the tv... so what I got was a non permanent burn in effect. Thank god it faded away.

So yea... using a tv as a monitor is amazing... Nice setup... but I don't know if I like the desk. Well lets see. I think I see 5 PS1 Memory cards??? Anyway... you said office... right? are you actually going to get any work done???