neo cps mame plus plus 128

mtsaint

• 11 months later...

do you have a Link to Mame Plus Plus?

And is there a 0.134 out? I saw a video on youtube with MamePlusPlus and Games like "Killer Instinct" and "Tekken Tag Tournament" looked so much better then on all the other MAME Versions.

I wasn't able to find it anywhere, hope ya can help me!

Thank you sooo much!

That's because MAME Plus Plus uses PlayStation graphics plugins in order to get hardware accelerated graphics. AFAIK, the latest MAME Plus Plus b0.134u1, and if you can't find that, you fail at Google. Seriously, it isn't that hard to find. Also, we are not linking to MAME Plus Plus, only the "official" MAME builds and derivatives.

P.S. Please refrain from digging up threads in the future. Especially ones that are a year old.

ohh sorry. Yes might be - because I don't find anything for example when I google for "MAME Plus Plus b0.134u1".

Or only "MAME PLUS PLUS". Cool that MamePlusPlus has continued development. Why is it against or what to talk about it? And if I have a problem, should I rather create a new thread or can I ask in a thread with same problem? If somebody has a link or any help where the official Mame PlusPlus page is I would really appreciate it.

The Only version of Mame PlusPlus that you find is 0.119, but any newer is impossible to find for me, mostly you find the normal MAME Plus. So if someone could help I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Edited by GayLorDiuS