Far Cry 2

Gryph

Far Cry is damn hard.

In a way, that's why I liked it.

Oh, and the graphics were awesome, the sniper rifle was orgasmatronic and the fact that you could beat many parts of the game in a variety of different ways were other highlights.

But the last level was just too hard. You go up against a good 12 of these almost unstoppable mutants, who each take enormous amounts of damage, on a map with very rough terrain that makes movement difficult and slowed. There is no health kits around to aid you, either. I'd never encountered anything so hard before, not even in older action-censor fests like Doom or Rise of the Triad.

I could only get past the above sequence by using a certain trick which involved sticking a chair in a doorway to keep the door from sealing shut. I'd skirt up to the door, knowing that the 12 monsters were on the other side, get the door to open, run back to a corner, and blast away before the door (partially) closed. And repeat. It took a good 1/2 hour before I took them all out.

I cheated to beat it. flock that game.

:P

Grphs right this game is gonna be sweet. I'm pumped. Just watched welcome to the jungle video.

That guy at the end. LOL!!! THREE TIMES A LADY!

pumped!

Played for half an hour. I kinda hate the malaria thingy but the graphics is really superb, one of the best for this generation.

Will give it more hour to get more feel of this game.