Dead Space

Gryph

I'll just buy it when it's super cheap and they won't make much money off of it. I'm in no real hurry to play the game. Especially now since Left4Dead is supposed to cost a full $50. L4D, Far Cry 2, and Fallout 3 take precedence. Maybe Mirror's Edge.

I'll just buy it when it's super cheap and they won't make much money off of it. I'm in no real hurry to play the game. Especially now since Left4Dead is supposed to cost a full $50. L4D, Far Cry 2, and Fallout 3 take precedence. Maybe Mirror's Edge.

50 bucks for L4D? I hope that's not the final price since imo the game doesn't have the content to warrant such a cost.

50 bucks for L4D? I hope that's not the final price since imo the game doesn't have the content to warrant such a cost.

It is 50 bucks.

Also, teck, this isn't the thread to post the latest scene releases.

Yeah, L4D is full price. There are also more maps then they let on apparently. Steam is doing a 10% off right now if you pre-order. Which I'm thinking of doing actually, I can't be arsed to go down to the store, pay 60 bucks for it then come back home. Screw that.