Optic Camo

Krosigrim

My boss a few years back told me to look up "invisible cloak".

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Now this sh!t is no joke. I read up on the technology they were using. It is just like bluescreen, just the rules are slightly different. One thing in particular...

©Tachi Laboratory, the University of Tokyo Invisibility cloak: A retro-reflective material is covered with thousands and thousands of small beads. When light strikes one of these beads, the light rays bounce back exactly in the same direction from which they came.../ /... In retro-reflection, the glass beads act like prisms, bending the light rays by a process known as refraction.
Have you ever dissected a calculator? There is a removable film that is over the LCD display. (at least the one I had back in 1992) In my middle school math class, I was bored (math is easy) and took apart my calculator. I took the film of I just mentioned, and noticed that I could not see the numbers. Well I held the strip up to my eye, and I could see the numbers on the calculator just as if I did nothing to it. I was quite astonished!!! Id move the strip past my eye over and over and over. It is amazing! I was totally transfixed on this discovery. The strip was focusing whatever the LCD projects. I'm sure there are those who will educate me, as we got some real smarties in here.

Anyway, that is what was going on in this video. It's like bluescreen meets LCD kinda technology

How Invisibality cloak works

Well the footage is old... 2002. And other powers were already funding research in this field back then. Now I can search all day and show that certain governments and institutions are actually funding this type of research... but I'll just show this clip... as it validates that there are those who are actually developing cloak technology.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

More tech talk about cloaking technology...

Bending Light

Invisable cloak Theory

Well the U.S. and others are and have been developing technologies like this. The two clips you saw work on mutually exclusive aspects. Well what happens when you finally find what works best. What happens when you condense everything into something viable. Well I found this video... And I am unsure as to it's validity, but none the less... here it goes.

First of all the clip is long, and what I want you to see is not long at all. If you will, skip to 2/3 into the video where a hummer pulls up the the back of the second tank.

Skip to about------------here---->

Now I know the poster said all these things about it being removed before and why he thinks it was removed... perhaps it's just his way of making it seem more viable. Who knows...

The clip is grainy. And there are amazing things one can do digitally. At first thought Bahhh... after the guy first overlapped the tank... But I replayed that part over and over... When he is in front, just about to climb it, I notice that the "camo" is still operational. As he climbs up I notice the tank "details" are still passing through. Sure it seems hokey, but still. What if it IS true? Where did that guy come from anyway? The guys from the first tank fled, and the guys from the hummer went in that direction too. What was going on? It just seems odd. Who can say if this is real or not. But regardless... the powers that be are funding this type of research, and have been for years.

Whatever... thought it would make for an interesting topic.

I've always been of the mind that the US military is 15 years ahead of what ever we think is cutting edge or possible. just think back to before the debut of the stealth bomber, no one would believe such a large craft could be invisible to radar. looking at its boomerang shape many wouldn't even believe it could fly.