John Rambo vs Solid Snake

2eyez

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rambo's (Stallone's) mom reads peoples fortunes through their ass.

That's right, Jacqueline Stallone is the mother of Sly Stallone and she has the mystical powers of reading your future based on an imprint of your ass. In the past, this nutjob has also claimed to be able to talk with your dogs over the phone as well.

Here is the proof. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT GIVE THIS CHICK YOUR BUSINESS YOU CRAZY BASTARDS!!! This just validates my claim to those who don't believe...

Rumpology... I couldn't even make this sh!t up...

Look, I know Rambo is NOT Stallone... but still...

Edited by Belthasar

That's cuz she's his co-star. She plays as Elle (the chick who shoots electricity). She also played as Veronica Mars under the show of the same name.

I KNOW THAT.... hehehehe I just couldn't remember her name. I just found this pic while searching for Hero, and decided to use it because of her. She is cute... but too skinny. Girl needs to eat something.

She also has a slight lazy eye.

Yea I noticed... Makes her look even cuter. It's not so much "lazy" as it is just slightly off track. Gives the slight "cross" in one eye and looks adorable... to me at least. When I hear "lazy" I think one eye looking sideways.

ANYWAY... Solid Snake could CQC Rambo in his sleep. But if it came down to a gun fight... Headband... yea... on top of that, Snake is a pimp.