I'm burned out

Inky

Well... Hmmm... I have this thing. It's like an obsession. OCD or something. I don't know. When I got my NES right near launch at age 7, I was the video game kid. I knew about so many titles. Around middle school I used to read alot of Game Pro, Then Game Fan... ETC. I would read and read about games Id never even get a chance to play.

Well I got into emulation... and it took over. I had games at my fingertips. ALL THE GAMES. So I download games that I sometimes don't even try. I can relate to what you guys say... perhaps that is another issue I have on top of what I suggested. I start a game, and then turn it off or find something to do after a short while. I have games on games on games, (I guess we all do) but I cannot seem to get into them (even though I really want to)

Perhaps it is a combination of all these factors for me. But I do know when I get to go out and do something out of the norm, have some fun that I don't regularly get to do... I get home and really (really) want to play something or other.

Well again... heh... I am sorry about the crushing walls of text. Thats me I suppose. I think perhaps I was mainly addressing myself. I really need to get some damn exercise frequently. Break the norm too.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this... Do as many push ups as you can do... RIGHT NOW, DO IT!!!!!! DO IT! don't make excuses DO IT. It wont be that many... DO IT. Someone out of shape should have a problem getting to 20. So it wont take that long. DO IT. Then later on do it agian... Not a set number... just as many as you can do. I don't care if you don't want to... DO IT! I'll do it too, just as soon as I hit add reply.

Damn that hurt... I did 20 and had to stop. If you remember, I had a shoulder injury back in January. I have a pinched nerve, and my shoulder doesn't act right. So since It works improperly AND it is weak now... I need to try and strengthen it. My shoulder is slightly tingly/numb... but I did it. Sounds silly, but little things like that can make a difference. Exercise...

How about this... Do as many push ups as you can do... RIGHT NOW, DO IT!!!!!! DO IT! don't make excuses DO IT. It wont be that many... DO IT. Someone out of shape should have a problem getting to 20. So it wont take that long. DO IT. Then later on do it agian... Not a set number... just as many as you can do. I don't care if you don't want to... DO IT! I'll do it too, just as soon as I hit add reply.

57 =)

at least my gymnastics abilities are still with me...

Well I don't know whats up with my shoulder... but I will try and get up to where you are soon. 57 is well above average.

Umm Gryph... flogulation??? Dictionary dot com suggestions are no where close to anything that fits. What exactly were these monks doing???

Edited by Belthasar