Help: Emulating Snes/MegaDrive/Nes on DC

Ok so I have a Dreamcast sitting next to me, I want to burn discs with rompacks for Snes/MegaDrive/Nes.

I need help in knowing which Emulators work best for the DC on those 3 systems, and how would I go about converting the actual disc into CDI format.

Ok so I have a Dreamcast sitting next to me, I want to burn discs with rompacks for Snes/MegaDrive/Nes.

I need help in knowing which Emulators work best for the DC on those 3 systems, and how would I go about converting the actual disc into CDI format.

you wiil get all the info and downloads here.if you click on the name of each emu you will get downloads and instructions on how to burn your roms and emus.

mame4all works pretty good for cps1 games like final fight,streetfighter......

http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/index.php/M...eware#Emulators

the snes,genesis and nes emus there are the best ones to have.

Thanks, I'm already burning the NES disc.

well post back on how you get on.

oh yeah some snes games can run a little slow but im gonna check what the newest version of dreamsnes is coz im pretty sure their was a lot of improvements made.

well the newest version is there but it also says that if you use the european version roms then you will get a 20% speed boost which will make the snes games play at 100% speed.

because emulating pal games at 50hz is easier than emulating us/jap games at 60hz.dreamsnes cant emulate the 60hz games at full speed but like i said you get a 20% speed boost with the pal roms.