Gears of War 2 to include filters for violence and language

Autobahn

I like this idea... but not on this game. Use it on a game like GTA where it matters. You could easily take out a lot of the graphic violence and options in a game like that and still make it fun. Gears... it's a game where you're meant to kill things. It's a pseudo first person shooter, shooter being the main thing. What happens when you shoot things? They bleed and die. Put more work toward the game and not this content filter please.

Hmm...this is a mature game so it couldn't be sold to kids anyway (like that even matters.) It's an interesting option so I agree with BlackKnight that more options isn't a bad thing. But on the other hand this is kind of like blurring out the nipples in a topeless scene but leaving the rest of the scene untouched.

I grew up on super violent video games and I turned out fines. Let our kids play these!

Hmm...this is a mature game so it couldn't be sold to kids anyway (like that even matters.) It's an interesting option so I agree with BlackKnight that more options isn't a bad thing. But on the other hand this is kind of like blurring out the nipples in a topeless scene but leaving the rest of the scene untouched.

I grew up on super violent video games and I turned out fines. Let our kids play these!

SplatterHouse 2 babies still give me nightmares x.x. Playing that sh!t on my Genesis was one of the best experiences ever!