N64 Cartridge Sleeves ....Do they exist?

Ok so I got to thinking about Nintendo's games and how they were sold.....

NES = Games had a black sleeve

SNES = Games had a clear sleeve

GB = Games had a clear case

N64 = Games were sold naked

GBA = Games were sold naked (but you can find sleeves)

VB = Games were Naked

Gamecube = Games had a case

Wii = Games had a case

So this begs the question, is there anywhere out there that sells a N64 SLEEVE similar to what the SNES had, I don't want big bulky cases.

• 11 months later...

I assume for the Snes ones you are referring to the clear plastic that fit on the bottom of the carts? (if so only the US ones had that) if however you meant the plastic bag that they came in (in the UK at least) then most if not all the N64 games came in them. If you meant something more along the lines of the Nes ones though I'm not sure, I think I may have seen something along those lines ages ago but can't remember any details.

• 1 month later...

As I recall, when you purchased a N64 game, it came in a box but that was it. My husband tried looking for some protection for our cartridges, but there just isn't any around here or anywhere else for that matter. My suggestion would be to put them in ziploc bags or something to prevent dust. Or you can perhaps make your own sleeves?

I seem to remember some of them coming with a clear snes style sleeve. maybe I'm wrong though.