Is this infinite in Basara X real?

Okay, here it is:

Here it is shown in an actual match:

It looks it's only a true infinite if you do it early in the match because then your opponent will never be able to counter it with an assist. The other condition is the launcher which is simply Kenshin's counter move. It looks like a flurry of punches follow the launcher and then anyone know what slashes come afterwards?

The scary part is that isn't exactly true either! The person playing Kenshin clearly spammed that counter move as often as possible to get it to connect in the first place! Button-mashers would never have been able to do that move by just mashing buttons. You also need to be quick enough to dash forwards and then "catch" them by juggling them with that weak attack button.

The final part of that infinite is also further complicated by the fact it's not just one button but at least two in order to continue it into a true aerial rave.

Well CPU is dumb, if you get a person into that, they'll know when not to do it.

Also about the different versions. I knew the PS2 version was a much later build to what was released in the arcades. It just depends I guess.

Well CPU is dumb, if you get a person into that, they'll know when not to do it.

Also about the different versions. I knew the PS2 version was a much later build to what was released in the arcades. It just depends I guess.

Yep, I agree with your point there. Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 had infinites and no one ever complained about those in that game.

Really? I hadn't noticed any differences between what I saw at my arcade and the PS2 version. What differences are there between the two? :lol:

Damage mostly. There were reports of it all over the internet that the PS2 was the a more final build of the game at the time.

Also, tons of people complain about MAH-VEL 2 infinities all the time. Like those who don't play MAH-VEL.

Damage mostly. There were reports of it all over the internet that the PS2 was the a more final build of the game at the time.

Also, tons of people complain about MAH-VEL 2 infinities all the time. Like those who don't play MAH-VEL.

Oh! Is there enough of a difference that it affects gameplay or which characters are more popular? :peopleseybrow: