The MMA Thread

I've been watching and listening to a lot of interviews today and it seems no one is happy with Brock's post fight behavior.

Including Dana White, Rashad, Couture, and Swick.

I was surprised Rashad was down on him. Rashad being a showboater. but he basically said after the fight it's time to act professional.

At this point I am seriously hoping Dana can pull a miracle and get Fedor. Send Brock back to WWE.

I also watched an interview with Kimbo. he seemed passably intelligent, humble and maybe a funny guy. perhaps TUF will be able to sway me onto his side. we shall see.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda off topic but I just started watching Bully Beat Down. For real, these MMA fighters could lay these amateurs out in like 2 seconds. It annoys me when I watch it.

• 3 weeks later...

seen the 2 main events from UFC101.

Forrest Vs Anderson

BJ vs FenFlo

BJ looked good. like the old days. and he was in shape.

Can anyone stop Anderson? I can't think of anyone.

Forrest seemed to have a good chin in all his other fights. so what does that say about anderson's punching power?! it's like he has horseshoes stuffed in his gloves.

seen the 2 main events from UFC101.

Forrest Vs Anderson

BJ vs FenFlo

BJ looked good. like the old days. and he was in shape.

Can anyone stop Anderson? I can't think of anyone.

Forrest seemed to have a good chin in all his other fights. so what does that say about anderson's punching power?! it's like he has horseshoes stuffed in his gloves.

I was saddened to see kenFlo go down. :D

Anderson made Forrest look like an absolute joke. To be honest Inky I never thought Forrest had that great of a chin. He can take a punch but he has already been KOed a few times before his fight with Andy.

Jardine, Rashad, Horn, and not to mention the multiple times he has been rocked in fights.

We need to have Anderson Silva vs. Lyoto Machida.

I heard that Forrest's Jaw is broken. and that the reason he ran out of the arena was because he couldn't hear out of one of his ears.

Its hard to believe that much damage came from a backpedaling jab. ANderson needs to stay at 205 IMO, there is nothing left for him at 185. at 205 he has rampage, rashad, Lyoto and a few others to test him.

I heard that Forrest's Jaw is broken. and that the reason he ran out of the arena was because he couldn't hear out of one of his ears.

Its hard to believe that much damage came from a backpedaling jab. ANderson needs to stay at 205 IMO, there is nothing left for him at 185. at 205 he has rampage, rashad, Lyoto and a few others to test him.

Not to mention Shogun.

@ 185 he has Vitor and Maia, other then that it's a bunch of guys he has already beat.

I just read an interview with one of Forrest trainers and he said that Forrest left due to being embarrassed and because he is an emotional guy. I really don't have a problem with how Forrest reacted to be honest. If I put my heart and soul into something and that happened to me I would be pretty devastated too.

• 3 weeks later...

I really wasnt into any of these fights.

my guys Leben and Hermin both lost, I hope Hermin isn't seriously injured.

• 4 weeks later...