Guilty Gear on xbox originals

Inky

Via www.Xboxscene.com:

Major Nelson announced this morning that Guilty Gear X2 #Reload and The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning will release will become Xbox Original titles on Monday, June 16. As usual with all Xbox Originals, each title will set virtual wallets back 1200 MS space-bucks and offer the same interactivity as the original retail release.

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, which we reported would see life as an Xbox Original in February, was a critically acclaimed fighting title when it hit retail and includes full Xbox Live support. Fighting game fans should take note as GGX2#R is one of the better titles the genre saw last generation. The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning is a Spyro game. So, make of that what you will. As always we recommend poking around your local game stores and compare prices if either title is something you'd like to add to your gaming collection.

I might actually pony up for GG:X2. if only they'd release MvC2 and SF:Anniversary. I'd be set. of course they won't do either due to SSFIITHD and MvC2 doesn't run well on the 360.

Well Capcom did run a poll to which next game to port over to XBL, MAHVEL 2 was in the lead with 3s being 3-4th place last I checked. If they ported SF2:AE, everyone would complain.

Edit: Spelling.

Well Capcom did run a poll to which next game to port over to XBL, MAHVEL 2 was in the lead with 3s being 3-4th place last I checked. If they ported SF2:AE, everyone would complain.

Got a link for that? I figure they legally can't port any MArvel game over, and if they brought 3S tot he 360 I would personally fly over there and suck Major Nelson's cock.

GGXX#R isn't so bad, but I will miss ABA and Order Sol too much so don't know if I'll buy it.

I found it on the Capcom forum, but it's going to be down until tomorrow (Friday for you, I guess).