Why I hate 3D fighting games

2eyez

QCF + P does nothing in tekken :(

I prefer doing moves than doing chains myself.

As for your points, I don't see much damage difference. I actually prefer 3d fighter's damage as it's a faster pace of gameplay in some sense.

Juggling is the same as those insane combos in 2d fighters. Oh well they're there, just don't get caught.

I love ring out. More mind games involved.

You're not serious right? QCP moves involves a lot in Tekken. Some "While Standing" (WS) moves can be substituted with QCF motion. It allows more flexibility and faster execution. And some characters DO have QCF moves.

Well in my defense, my exposure to 3d fighting games is near nothing being tekken 3,4,tag and soul calibur. Plus, I don't play serious enough to look at the move set so whoops.

I think what he means is that he'd rather have QFC-sh move inputs instead of attack button chain inputs. For instance, a good example is Angel. She's 2D but plays like a 3D fighter. Every other KoF character plays regularly.

Time limits seem idiotic to me regardless of 30s/60s or weather they're ticks or not. Infinity should be the default setting for VS. The only reason I'm not for removing time completely is because some CPU bosses are way too fvcking hard to beat without.

I hate Ring Outs. It's not a bout anymore. Like I said, I want to fight, not to auto-win just because the other dude was too stupid to jump out of the ring.

Damage-wise, I don't see much of a difference.

Air juggling should never be infinite and always counter-able somehow.

Jumping should never be useless. Unfortunately, jumping in 3D fighting games is just extremely sad.