Machinima

Cindy

Is there anyone here who has made a machinima movie? I'm just starting to get to know the whole scene so I'm looking for stuff that inspires me, makes me jealous and stimulates me to make something better ^_^

Or maybe you know any cool examples...or what program is best to use...well, anything that's interesting for a machinima dummie like me.

Well, I'm sure you're aware of Red Vs. Blue and the famous South Park episode at least.

No, I'm not a machinima hobbyist, just throwing out examples.

It's really common to find short films of characters from an FPS or MMO doing stuff while the players overlay their voices. I'm terrible with names, so I can't actually name all 20 some series I'm thinking of, but there's a lot, and they're usually pretty good.

Well, I'm sure you're aware of Red Vs. Blue and the famous South Park episode at least.

No, I'm not a machinima hobbyist, just throwing out examples.

Yeah ofcourse..the Red vs. Blue from Halo was so cool I wanted to try it out myself. And I think you mean the WoW Southpark episode? Hilarious, esp. because I really despise WoW.

Got some usefull tips on this topic, thanks for that! I will play with it later this week...

I've seen some really good Call of Duty 4 machinima shows.

I like the war style ones though, Never cared much about Red vs Blue or any of the Halo (1,2 or 3) machinima's.