Hi, I'm sure this will be deleted at some point, but I'm after some links for some stuff, could someone PM me who has a decent library of "stuff" for their NullDC, I'd appreciate it, as I'm having trouble finding what I want.

NullDC rules, only problem I seem to have, is when I boot up the bios, I dont get the white background with the blue bouncing ball that then draws the circle in blue.

It's kinda red with the rest of it being black and white, I've seen on some youtube videos that it can display correctly, white with blue ball ...

So can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks

Tynvar, it's windows xp pro sp3, with latest drivers for everything...

Maybe its my settings, I don't know ...

Anything that can help get NullDC to display properly would help :huh:

It starts like this:

56963182pq9.jpg

And ends like this:

69520021xw6.jpg

Edited by Zyos

Blue is PAL flashrom, red is NTSC units. It all depends on the flashrom you use, the bios itself is the same across all systems.

As for your problem, can't help, don't use an emulator to play my Dreamcast games for this kind of reason, the emulation is far from perfect yet.

As for your problem, can't help, don't use an emulator to play my Dreamcast games for this kind of reason, the emulation is far from perfect yet.

Also, Dreamcasts are available for next to nothing nowadays. I picked one up off ebay, mint, for £30, and that was 5 years ago almost. They emulate themselves pretty well too :huh:

Don't forget, you are 'missing out' on using an actual DC pad, with the oh-so-sute VMU, Fishing Rod, Light-Gun etc etc.