ZsnexBox Exit To Dashboard?

excalibe

Does anybody know if there is a way to exit directly to the dashboard from the in-game menu of ZsnexBox? I want to exit directly to the dashboard from a game without having to go through the top level emulator menus. I've tried looking through all the options, but I can't seem to find it (if the option exists).

Thanks.

Does anybody know if there is a way to exit directly to the dashboard from the in-game menu of ZsnexBox? I want to exit directly to the dashboard from a game without having to go through the top level emulator menus. I've tried looking through all the options, but I can't seem to find it (if the option exists).

Thanks.

hold the back triggers and keep them held in and push back and start at the same time.

Thanks.

Welcome to 1emu! Yes, as fu said L+R+Back+Black is a generic soft reset for almost any app on the xbox, including emulators, xbmc etc etc.

Edited by gavin19