Video games and politics, suck it arseholes looking for votes

Guess what!!

Probably the first form of true videogame-violence research, has actually shown that kids that do play video games, actually have a greater sense of right or wrong, then those that don't.

It came from Harvard, HARVARD, sponsored by the government, now you can all go ahead and shutup those people saying "Violent Video Games Produce Violence".

I think our governement spends more money on attempting to ban video games then they do on child-care......

HYPOCRACY!!

The two words you want to emphasize are spelled wrong. Can you find out which two they are? :roll1:

Anyway, I remember playing Doom when it was first released. I still don't understand why they blame Doom for the Columbine tragedies. They fail to mention that 95% (probably a 100%, but I'm not sure) of the time you're killing zombies and monsters, but not people. Those kids had mental problems. Plain and simple. The video game didn't make them crazy, THEY WERE CRAZY!

I think our government spends more money on attempting to ban video games then they do on child-care......

HYPOCRISY!!

The two words you want to emphasize are spelled wrong. Can you find out which two they are? :roll1:

I don't know what your talking about?

what are you people talking about??? I always run people and hookers over, steal their money and run from cops. also dont forget that I shoot people with all the time as well. I also have tons of space for my guns in my ass. On top of all that I can travel in time with my sword. You guys are the crazees ;p