Can someone explain to me what's so great about 4chan?

Alpha

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4chan is the home of Anonymous.

Anonymous is a force for great good.

Anonymous is a force for great evil.

Anonymous is a force who will do whatever they feel like on an individual basis.

Anonymous practices freedom of speech in it's purest form

Anonymous blows up yellow trucks (lol).

Anonymous outed "Swirl Face," a pedophile who posted over 300 pictures of himself having sex with underage boys.

Anonymous fights the Church of Scientology, not because they disagree with the religious tenants, but because the Church charges $336k to find out the equivalent of Genesis. This sort of religious extortion doesn't fly with Anon.

Anonymous will continue being a nuisance and savior to the world, and will always blame it on ebaumsworld.com

Too bad /b/ went under a mass exodus years ago and is merely a shadow of it's former self. I WAS THERE! Christ, the newfags don't even know what AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR and Cockmongler is.

Christ, the newfags don't even know what AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR and Cockmongler is.

God dammit.

I hadn't been on for a minute. Mainly due to a not too recent virus scare that I don't even know if it were true or not. It use to be my source for all the inspiration/motivation pics.

4chan mostly consists of people obsessed with hentai and anime, furries, and uhh... regular ass internet dudes looking for kicks. it's pretty weird, but there's also a lot of good stuff in there... like hot naked women, sweet ass wallpapers, some actually funny internet memes, etc.