Need Help?

OneEvilDog

I know the rules here are no one say anything. But how are people ever supposed to get anything here without help? All I know are torrents. If some members could be so polite as to direct me to the proper websites of other usres here I might actually get somewhere. Thats why in the past I never really cared for this site or its users. I felt like everyone is stuck up! Even after offering money for the discs people declined?

Even though they can get it for free???? I know rules are for a reason, but this is getting rediculous! I have read several news groups tutorilas.....And still nothing! Someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese help. God blesses those who help others! If I can help someone, im not going to be an ass and keep quite, I will help.

Thanks to the big guys that decide to hand me a torch in the darkness. :birthday:

I know the rules here are no one say anything. But how are people ever supposed to get anything here without help? All I know are torrents. If some members could be so polite as to direct me to the proper websites of other usres here I might actually get somewhere. Thats why in the past I never really cared for this site or its users. I felt like everyone is stuck up! Even after offering money for the discs people declined?

Even though they can get it for free???? I know rules are for a reason, but this is getting rediculous! I have read several news groups tutorilas.....And still nothing! Someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese help. God blesses those who help others! If I can help someone, im not going to be an ass and keep quite, I will help.

Thanks to the big guys that decide to hand me a torch in the darkness. :birthday:

If you can use torrents then I don't see the problem. There are plenty of search engines out there!

This forum isn't to tell you where to download 'backups'. If you get stuck with an emu/rom once you have acquired them then certainly we will try to help.

Edited by gavin19

Id be inclined to help you, in secrecy, but alas, All my XboX stuff was through a friend, he has all the cards for this hand. I wouldn't even know where to begin. I know how frustrating it can get... looking for something specific. Do you know how long it took me to hunt down Guardian Heroes for the Saturn!!!!

I thought I'd just give some feedback, so you don't think your being ignored. For the record, there are alot of great people on this site. And I will defend the name of 1Emulation for that alone. I'm not blowing this up, I'm just putting that out there.