EMOlation .... EMU-LMAO Presents: 2001-2003 Archives

Alpha

campbelllibrarysi0.jpg

EMU-LMAO, our resident National Enquirer, is the only currently active website that criticizes other emulation sites. They have just released their 2001-2003 archives (also references lots from years before 2001), which includes a wealth of great reading material. It was actually posted a few days ago, but I finally got to posting about it today. I am also surprised on how much interesting stuff there is to read from the past, especially since it's only from the emulation scene. Lots and lots of good old fashioned drama!

EMU-LMAO is a great site to read and see how one man can criticize emulation sites for the crap that sometimes we do on purpose or by accident in a given week. Sometimes it's 1Emulation, other days it's "other" emulation websites. Some of our staff members dislike it, but I absolutely love it. Positive criticism (some may see it negative, but I don't) that is sometimes not available here is sometimes far better read elsewhere. Some of their criticism should of course be taken as a grain of salt too. After all, it is Emu-Laughing My Ass Off.

Definitely check out their archives if you're interested in the old days of emulation.

»» http://emulmao.emuchrist.org/archives/ [Archives]

»» http://emulmao.emuchrist.org/ [Homepage]

I think this is giving that site too much press.

If we are, I promise you nothing is going to change, including for better or worse. At the end of the day, EMU-LMAO is just another website on the Internet. It's our choice and decision if we want to make it affect us. And as I closed my second paragraph in the news post, EMU-LMAO is Emu-Laughing My Ass Off. We're not supposed to take it all seriously. :)