BAED EVOLVED

OneEvilDog

I have waited patiently for these discs to be released. Its now 2008 and I still can't find them anywhere. Is there any way you could upload these discs 1-by-1 to either xbox-sky or mininova? I hate news groups and mIRC as they are much to complicated to use & I never can get it to download at all. Please help. I will seed each disk for a week. :thumbsup1:

A lot of the emulators used in the BAED Evolved discs have been updated multiple times since release. Were they not released 2 years ago?

There is nothing special about these releases. Just grab romsets for SNES, Megadrive, CPS1/2, Neo Geo etc and the latest emulators and make your own discs. It is very simple really. Extract the emulators into a folder and then add the roms into the 'roms' folder and make an ISO image of the whole lot. Burn to DVD and there you have it!

Making it yourself means you can have only the roms that you want, not just full sets with a load of games you will never touch. Apart from that, playing these emulators from disc isn't always ideal in terms of speed, much better to make a small selection of your favourites roms/emus and play them straight from the HDD.