M.U.G.E.N dreamcast port?

Kenshinsama

Mods please lemme know if I am making to many useless threads I have a nack for getting ahead of myself.

I was just wondering if there is a console port of mugen maybe for the ps2 or dc or whatever. I downloaded a Type-moon vs DC vs Mvs2 Pack and this would be a funny brawler to mess around with.

It would suck in practice unless they got full access to everything. If they had the dreamcast's SDK, it would cerintaly be feesiable, but considering even Beats of Rage took ALOT of coding to even run on the dreamcast, we'll never see a mugen for dreamcast.

In practice: Loads everything to memory then play, it's what all the homebrew projects do with the dreamcast. Loads itself to memory, and there isn't enough memory to do it.

there is a mugen build for the xbox. running in a super stripped down linux. I haven't tried it in years so I dunno how it turned out.

It would suck in practice unless they got full access to everything. If they had the dreamcast's SDK, it would cerintaly be feesiable, but considering even Beats of Rage took ALOT of coding to even run on the dreamcast, we'll never see a mugen for dreamcast.

In practice: Loads everything to memory then play, it's what all the homebrew projects do with the dreamcast. Loads itself to memory, and there isn't enough memory to do it.

wow I did not know that. You know your crap wizard :blink:

SOo linux is pretty much best ran on Linux Right? guess I have an excuse to mess around with that thread Jitway :punk: