I am sick as flock

Shibathedog

I have never been so sick in my entire life, I'll give you guys a brief overview.

-I have been sick for 4 weeks, I didn't even know you could be sick for this long

-I have a cough so bad that it wakes me up at night and I'll have coughing fits where I can't stop for like 10 minutes, sometimes I cough so hard I vomit

-I keep coughing up gunky crap

-My throat is swollen and hurts like hell

-My nose is stuffed and constantly running

-I have a constant headache

-I can't think straight to the point that I can't even read and follow whats going on from sentence to sentence without REALLY trying, It's getting hard to follow lectures at school too.

-I can't sleep for more than a couple hours

-Every flocking night I have to get up to piss like shittons and its really annoying

-I think I'm losing my mind because of all this, I can't even interact with people properly, Sometimes after they walk away I analyze what I just said and realize I must have sounded like a crackhead

-At one point I was so dizzy all the time that I had to call off work and not go to school because I couldn't even get myself down the stairs.

-I have no appetite

-I'm losing all motivation for anything

-I feel like I'm in this weird surreal state all the time

-Everything I eat or drink tastes sour (although thats starting to wear off finally)

-I think my hearing is somehow effected

-If I try to run my ankles start hurting like a motherflocker

-I'm super tired all the time

-I keep getting diarrhea

-I keep getting REALLY bad stomach aches, like I can't even stand up

-I'm pretty sure I'm starting to look really pale, But I'd have to get someone else's opinion to double check

-Sometimes when I blow my nose blood comes out, but I won't have a nosebleed.

-I feel really weak

-I have that blah sick feeling (like when you have the flu or something)

-Unless I take vitamins, no matter what I eat results in my piss being completely clear (A sign that you have no vitamins in your body)

-I feel cold all the time

-I'm losing weight (and I'm pretty skinny to begin with, probably slightly below average though nothing major...normally, now I can see my ribs and crap)

-I feel like I honestly have no idea whats going on around me most of the time

-I seem to be moving slower and slower every day

-I have no desire to smoke cigarettes anymore (Which is good because I wanted to quit and I haven't smoked one in ages now, no reason to start again especially since at this point it will probably just make me feel like crap, its a lot easier to breath now)

Theres probably a couple other things I have forgotten because I keep getting and losing symptoms, whatever it is that I have has weird changing symptoms, maybe I keep getting and fighting off multiple sicknesses at once. My girlfriend apparently has 105 fever from being around me or something like that.

Oh and I don't have health insurance right now so I can't really do anything about it. I think I am going to die. I really don't know what to do with myself right now, I keep skipping school to try and get sleep and taking lots of vitamins and other OTC medications but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

If I've been posting a lot of random crap that doesn't make any sense, this is probably why. I think my brain is shutting down I really think I'm losing it.

Anyway I'm going to bed now, I've already stayed up too late.

The following advice is your choice to take with a grain of salt or not. There is no guarentee it'll work for you or what kind of harmful affects it can cause your system. I will not be responsible if you decide to take my advice. Thanks. :D

That gunky crap you're coughing -- is it white? They can be tonsilits or it can also be mucus too. I would also see to it that you go to an emergency room if this continues and try whatever you can to consult a Doctor. Yes, the bill afterwards will be hefty, but health is #1. I'd also talk to your parents about this and get as much help from them as you can. If your parents love you, they will help you.

This may be upsetting to read, but I think all the drugs you've taken and rampant cigarette use has put a tole on your body and immune system. All the smoking has really affected your lungs. It also can be from all the tongue/mucus swapping you've been doing with those sluts you've been mentioning in your recent posts. Perhaps an HIV test wouldn't be a bad idea as well? You never know.

Make sure you also don't have strep throat or anything like that.

Common symptoms of strep throat in children and adults include:

* Severe and sudden sore throat without coughing, sneezing, or other cold symptoms.

* Pain or difficulty with swallowing.

* Fever over 101 F; lower fevers may indicate a viral infection and not strep.

* Swollen lymph nodes in the neck.

* White or yellow spots or coating on the throat and tonsils.

* Bright red throat or dark red spots on the roof of the mouth at the back near the throat.

* Swollen tonsils, although this symptom may also be caused by a viral infection.

In teenagers, mononucleosis can cause a severe sore throat that looks like and has symptoms similar to those of strep throat. For more information, see the topic Infectious Mononucleosis.

It is easy to tell when you have a sore throat or a cold. It is harder to know when you have strep throat. Generally, sore throats are caused by a viral infection and not strep bacteria. Strep throat usually does not occur with cold symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, or a runny or stuffy nose. The more cold symptoms you have, the less likely it is that your sore throat is a strep infection.

In some cases of strep infection, a skin rash develops and spreads over the neck and chest and eventually over the whole body. The rash feels rough like sandpaper. This condition is called scarlet fever. Scarlet fever is treated with antibiotics, which usually lead to a quick recovery. Scarlet fever is not dangerous if treated.

Symptoms of strep throat usually begin within 2 to 5 days after coming in contact with someone who has a strep infection. Strep throat usually goes away in 3 to 7 days with or without antibiotic treatment. In contrast, if allergies or irritants are the cause of your sore throat, it will usually last longer unless the cause is eliminated.

If strep throat is not treated with antibiotics, you will continue to be contagious for 2 to 3 weeks even if your symptoms go away. You are much less contagious within 48 hours of starting antibiotics and are less likely to develop complications of the strep infection.

Complications of strep throat

Complications of strep throat are rare but can occur, especially if your throat infection is not properly treated with antibiotics. Complications can occur when the strep infection spreads to other parts of the body and causes other infections such as an ear or sinus infection, or an abscess on the tonsils (peritonsillar abscess). Complications can also result in your immune system attacking itself and causing serious conditions such as rheumatic fever.

Treating strep throat can greatly reduce your risk of developing rheumatic fever and its complications. It is not clear whether treating the strep infection with antibiotics reduces your risk of developing inflammation of the kidneys (acute glomerulonephritis).

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/strep-t...-topic-overview

I'm pretty much going off the charts in terms of what you're illness may be, but I really don't know. Again, talk to a Doctor. I will pray that you get better. :)

That really sucks. I have no idea what the fees are like, but I would definitely say get to a doctor as soon as. One of the few good things about living in my country is Medicare- all doctors visits are pretty much government paid for. I could not imagine what it's like being in your position :D

The stuff I'm coughing up has been white before, but I'm pretty sure its usually yellowish, its hard to tell because usually I cough it up just barely enough that I can't spit it out and have to swallow it.

Rampant drug use? I dunno man I don't really rampantly use drugs, I'm pretty responsible about it. (Although I have been smoking a LOT of weed in recent months and then started cutting down again) as far as cigarettes go I would only consider myself a heavy smoker for maybe half a year, the rest of the time I would have like 1 every other day, although maybe that is heavy smoking. I do LSD every couple months as well as shrooms but thats it. Last time I did any of that was last summer. I don't flock around with stupid things like crack/heroin/ecstasy and crap.

I think I have work off on Saturday so I'll go then. I just found out my brother recently went so maybe the health insurance is back (we where switching insurance companies or something), cool of my parents to not mention. I have an insurance card and all that can I just bring myself? As long as they don't expect a check on the spot or anything I could go right now.