N+ coming to Xbox Live Arcade Wednesday

Inky

Joystiq reports:

We've known it was coming for about a month now ... now we know exactly when it's coming. Metanet Software announced via their blog this morning that the Xbox Live Arcade version of 2D Ninja platformer N+ will be available for 800 MS points at 9 a.m. Pacific on Wednesday, Feb. 20.

The Wednesday release will come with the obligatory Gamerpics and Dashboard themes which, unfortunately, will cost even more of your hard earned Microsoft points. Metanet also announced "one or two level packs coming in the future," although, really, if you manage to beat all 450 levels included in the main game, it's probably time to move on to another title. We're just saying ...

cool, N+ is one of the few games I've been interested in as far as live arcade goes. 800 points is a little high for a game thats free on pc though...

yeah like I said over there, I don't understand these scams, N+, Alien Hominid, Spore or whatever on the PS3

Why the hell am I going to pay money for some crap ass flash game that was used for nothing but passing time in class that I played YEARS ago for FREE. None of them are very fun either. It's just better than listening to the teacher explain how to use microsoft word for flocking hours.

there is supposed to be 4 player multi over live and a level editor. I dunno if you can trade levels. that would be cool I guess. I was really hoping for 400 ms points though.

I was really hoping for 400 ms points though.

Everything seems to be 800 - 1200 points now, Then when it's a holiday they make them 200 - 400 so we think we're saving money. XBLA is waaaaay to expensive

More levels? The flash versions has something like 450 levels, do you really want more levels? Do you really like the game enough to beat that many levels? I know I never did, I think I got to like 40 something and then said flock it and started installing steam on all the school computers, as well as putting a copy of Quake 2 on their network drive.

Holy crap did that catch on though, every time I would walk into a classroom people where playing LAN matches of Quake 2. If you don't understand the happiness Quake LAN games bring to people who enjoy them, you probably never will, especially at that scale and from people who don't know dick about games/that quake even existed, It was like I was spreading happiness and making the world a better place. Then I would jump in the game and ruin everyones day and blow them to pieces. (Gamechat on the bottom: Oh crap is that Shiba person again! Quick start another game!) I can actually say I'm better than my entire high school at Quake 2. I wonder if its still on their network drive.

Anyway, They seem to be porting these ass games in the order they where popular at my old high school which is really weird. I think next up is that faggot ass sleigh rider game. I'll have to ask my brother who still goes there.