newb again...

Inky

I just got my OG xbox back up and running yesterday morning. I'm prolly almost 2 years behind on XBMC releases. I wonder if it it worth it to go through and update my XBMC and various Emulators. or just leave well enough alone. I can hardly remember how to get all that stuff up.

anyways opinions?

i would definetly update xbmc,if you havent got the new xbmc360 skin then update it now.

what emus have you got and want to update?

i can tell you the newest versions,just need a little bit of info.personally i use my xbox more than my 360 just because of emulation.

f*ck problem with my internet just now sorry about all these posts.

can a mod please delete 2 of these posts please.

Edited by fumanchu

whatthaeviltriplepost!!!11

I know I have snes, nes, Genesis, and fba on there. and they are all well over 1 and a half years old.

well i can tell you that all of xports emulators were update about a month ago.

that includes his genesis emu neogenesis and and fceultrax(nes).there is also zsnesbox which is constantly getting updated.

fba,well i think the last version was fbaxxx pro1.28 that version has 720p output.

theres allso cpx3,which runs all the cps3 games really well,streetfighter3rd strike runs at 60fps.

the newest version of that emu is cpx3 1.0a.

dont know if you are interested in mame on the xbox or not but you can also try the new mamedox arcades,an excellent emu with a very easy to use interface and screenshots of each game as you scroll down the list.

oh and you should try KIxxx1.0,killer instinct 1and2 emu runs killer instinct1 at full frame rate and runs ki2 at about 5 frames less but extremely playable.

Edited by fumanchu

never been a fan of KI. and the only cps3 game worth the hassle is sfIII3s which I have on disc playable on live. I'm mostly interested in nes, snes and genesis at this point. so I'll upgrade those. and my XBMC hopefully today. gotta re-setup ftp and xbins..... not looking forward to it. I'm prolly just gonna set up the duke in the kids rooms so they don't harrass me to play the 360. :(

I also came across a ps2 slim. I still have swapmagic discs for ps2 somewhere.

never been a fan of KI. and the only cps3 game worth the hassle is sfIII3s which I have on disc playable on live. I'm mostly interested in nes, snes and genesis at this point. so I'll upgrade those. and my XBMC hopefully today. gotta re-setup ftp and xbins..... not looking forward to it. I'm prolly just gonna set up the duke in the kids rooms so they don't harrass me to play the 360. :(

I also came across a ps2 slim. I still have swapmagic discs for ps2 somewhere.

i use swap magic as well for the old fat ps2,mainly just play games like kofx1 and all the cave shooters.